That's why we've decided to put together a list of the top 10 drivers for 2015. We'll update this list as new product come on the market, so check back often for information on the latest and greatest in drivers.
Top 10 Drivers for 2015
- TaylorMade M1 460 Driver - $499.00 - Consistently hits 10 to 20 yards longer than other drivers. Price tag is on the high end at $499.
- TaylorMade R15 460 TP - $369.99 - Hit's longer and straighter than other clubs. Reduced spin rate for extra distance.
- Cobra Fly-Z - $249.99 - Adjustable loft from 9 to 12 degrees. Easy to control and consistently longer drives.
- TaylorMade R15 430 TP - $369.99 - 75% of all club head mass is low and forward for more control and more forgiveness.
- Krank Golf Formula 5 - $449.99 - Forged head produces reduced spin rate and longer drive distance.
- Nike Vapor Speed - $299.99 - Extremely light weight driver. Longer, stiffer shaft.
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond - $499.99 - Adjustable club head. Lower spin rate for longer distance.
- ADAMS Blue - $299.99 - Very forgiving. Slimmer shaft allows for more kick and easier launch.
- Fourteen Golf 2014 CT214 GelongD - $499.99 - Everything on this club is geared for longer drives. Wider sweet spot.
- Ping G30 - $399.99 - Adjustable for more spring. Easier to control and more forgiving while providing additional distance.
There you have it. Our personal list of the 10 highest rated drivers for 2015. Keep in mind, these are our picks, but there are dozens of great options on the market that not listed here. At the end of the day, your driver has to fit your swing style, your body type and your skill level. Happy hitting!